Are you an experienced HR Business Partner looking for a new opportunity in the Eastleigh Area?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest Facilities Management companies in the UK.
Hours of work: 35 hour week
Salary: Competitive Package
The HR Business Partner will be responsible for operational HR activities in the allocated business unit and also to work closely with the senior management team to develop and implement people related improvement plans that drive business unit effectiveness and employee productivity towards the successful achievement of agreed targets and objectives.
- Advising and participating in the management and implementation of TUPE policies and processes to ensure transfers are effectively handled.
- Managing disputes, discipline, grievance, redundancy type Case work
- Advise on company policies with regard to terms and conditions of employment and monitor operational salary scales to ensure they are in line with company and industry norm
- Deal effectively with Employee Relations matters including Trade Union interface
- Analyse organisational and employee trends to identify appropriate cost effective HR programmes and interventions that improve business unit performance as required
- Assisting line management in HR related external client matters including the formulation and delivery of HR input to bids and tenders, devising solutions to meet with client expectations and making presentations to clients and prospective employees as necessary to support the drive to increase client satisfaction levels
The successful candidate:
- Well rounded HR professional practitioner with solid HR experience, preferably within Facilities Management or related industry.
- Able to demonstrate a successful track record of implementing 'added value' HR programmes in a commercially driven business environment
- A thorough understanding and knowledge of up-to-date of best practice HRM techniques
- Educated to degree level in HRM with a professional qualification CIPD or equivalent
- Good understanding of current Employment Law
- Thorough understanding of change management techniques
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted