This is an outstanding opportunity for a Facilities Management professional with a Hard Services background, comfortable in highly regulated operations, to join a world leading FM provider. You will contribute Technical leadership, guidance and advice as a key member of the Senior Management team operating within a demanding and fast paced environment. The position is based in Wiltshire.
Salary: Upto £65k depending on experience plus car allowance
The Hard Service and Compliance Manager will:
- Manage all Technical issues pertaining to M&E, Buildings and Civil matters
- Oversee Asset Management including Risk
- Ensure stringent Site Quality compliances and HSE policies are adhered to
- Monitor PPM schedules and all maintenance projects
- Assist in the profitable delivery of the contract , ensuring SLA is achieved
The Hard Service and Compliance Manager will be:
- Degree qualified in an Engineering subject
- Able to offer experience of operating within a Highly regulated environment in a senior and influential capacity
- A dynamic , forceful and driven presence
- Able to demonstrate a very sound knowledge of applicable FM systems especially in the fields of Maintenance, Asset and compliance
- Ability to travel between 3 sites as required by the role
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted