Are you an experienced Health and Safety Manager with a proven background within the Hospitality Sector?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Global Facilities Management company at one of their prestigious client's sites based in Berkshire.
- To ensure all records associated to the safety environmental management system are retained in accordance with policy and are audited to ensure they are compliant.
- Ensure the development, organisation, and fulfilment of risk assessments (including COSHH, DSE).
- Ensure all accidents, incidents and near misses are reported and investigated and that any corrective or preventative actions are undertaken.
- Manage first aid provisions on site ensuring systems are in place to issue, audit and restock.
- In addition to ensuring compliance with the Electrical Safety Policy processes, undertake additional, documented visual checks on portable electrical equipment.
- Manage the Transport Safety Policy on site ensuring that all processes within the policy are being complied with.
- Undertake weekly site audits to ensure safe working procedures are being adhered to and align with the QHSE policies.
- Assist with the implementation, management and auditing of the UK&I Food & Safety Management Policy.
- Ensure Licensing requirements for site activities are identified and processes followed in line with licensing legislation.
- Present and deliver company Health & Safety training regarding local induction training, workshops and toolbox sessions to ensure compliance and drive improvements.
- Assist with Third Party Management, Site level H&S assessment of subcontractors and induction.
- Attend all client H&S meetings, reporting on areas as required with our Service Level Agreements.
The successful candidate:
- IOSH Managing Safely or NEBOSH General Certificate.
- Demonstrable working knowledge of QHSE working practices and Food Hygiene H&S legislation.
- A proven track record working as a Health and Safety Manager within the hospitality sector.
- Experience of compliance, audit management systems and accident investigation.
- IT Skills - Good working knowledge of MS Office, including:
- Word - create and edit documents and reports
- Excel - able to use intermediate data analysis tools
- PowerPoint - intermediate level
- Full UK driving licence
- Ability to organise workloads and to prioritise effectively
- Flexible to work on event days.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search