Are you an experienced LEV/Clean Air Technician looking for a new opportunity in the Stevenage area?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest Facilities Management companies in the UK at one of their Key Clients Manufacturing sites who operate within the Pharmaceuticals sector.
Hours of work: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Salary: Up to £38k depending on experience
- You will carry out onsite planned maintenance, Calibration, Repairs & surveys of LEV (Local Exhaust Ventilation) devices such as Biological Safety Cabinets, Fume Cupboards, Ventilated Enclosures, On-tool extraction
- You will maintain a number of (AHU's) Air Handling Units
- Conduct testing of exhaust HEPA Filters
- Maintain fluid systems, fault find and rectify as necessary.
- Checking, test, set and adjust electrical and mechanical equipment whilst taking the lead in specific jobs.
- To assist in the generation and reviewing of assets/PPM's and for the prioritising of the day to day work
The successful candidate:
- Time served apprenticeship or qualification in an Electrical or Mechanical discipline.
- Proven experience working with LEV (Local Exhaust Ventilation) Devices, within the pharmaceutical, healthcare sector would be a distinct advantage
- Must hold a P601
- Experienced in the preparation and operation of planned maintenance
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted