Are you experienced in Materials Management within a Laboratory environment and looking for a new role?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Global Facilities Management company as a Lab Materials Controller at one of their prestigious client's sites based in Kinsale, Cork.
Salary: 35,000 Euros
Location: Cork, Kinsale
- Control Lab Support material stores to an acceptable level, ensuring rotation and safety in storage
- Liaising with suppliers on delivery requirements / schedules and access to buildings.
- Order stock as required following Company procedures through nominated approved suppliers.
- Ensure strict supervision of all assets used in conjunction with the Lab Support contract
- Managing all onsite documentation for chemical products in line with GXP requirements for External Quality audits
- Maintain up to date knowledge of all chemicals in use and training in COSHH Regulations.
- SAP ordering on behalf of client
- Receiving of goods
- Material delivery & tracking issues
- Liaise with Lab staff with out-of-stock items and replace stocks of consumables and reagents
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven experience in working in a Lab Support team in materials management
- Industry acumen and knowledge of Lab Support services
- Experience using MRP systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in a standards /compliance environment
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical/Laboratory environment is essential
This is a fantastic opening with a Global organisation - If you are in a materials management role and would like to be part of the success story, please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate consideration to Gemma Atwick
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search