Our client a leading manufacturer are looking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join their successful team based at their site in Blackwood.This is...
Our client a leading Manufacturing company are looking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Engineer with an Electrical Bias. This role will be based at their site in Brecon.
Salary: Excellent package on offer
Hours of Work: 6am - 2pm, 2pm - 10pm, 10pm - 6am.
Responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment.
- Effective reactive, preventive and corrective maintenance of production/utility equipment and systems that provide essential services for site production.
- Effective fault finding and problem solving on electrical/mechanical systems to minimise business impact.
- Perform routine equipment checks and respond to equipment remedial & breakdowns.
- Complete all work records within the internal system to maintain accurate equipment history.
- Participate in the development of the preventive maintenance programme and work to a maintenance schedule.
- Implement good basic maintenance and modifications outside core discipline.
- Work with mechanical/electrical engineers to maintain the site to a safe and reliable standard
- Identify and implement improvements in electrical / mechanical standards and efficiencies on the site, with the support of management.
- Support specialist contractor companies, electrical/mechanical or utility engineers when on site and to ensure that all work is carried out respecting HSE standards
- Ensure that all work is carried out in a timely and cost effective manner fully respecting UK and company HSE Standards
The successful candidate:
- Undertaken recognised training of Industrial Engineering
- Demonstrable experience in electrical/mechanical installation and fault finding
- Experience working in an FMCG environment would be an advantage
- Ability to work without supervision but also as a member of the engineering team
- Must be able to work a 3 shift pattern.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.