This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineer with an Electrical Bias looking to join a well-established manufacturing company who operate in the FMCG sector, based in Torfaen.
Hours of work: (12 hour days, 6am - 6pm)
The shift pattern is a 2 week rotational cycle
Week 1 - Monday Tuesday, Friday Saturday Sunday
Week 2 - Wednesday and Thursday
The role responsibilities:
- Attend breakdowns and maintain equipment
- Conduct preventative maintenance in line with PPM schedule
- Participate in process improvement activity
- Assist with installation and commissioning of new plant
- Use a variety of PLC's to process fault diagnosis
The successful candidate:
- Qualified to 17th/18th edition in Electrical discipline
- A proven track record of maintaining equipment within a fast paced Manufacturing environment
- Able to show good Mechanical aptitudes
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience fault finding using PLC's.
- Experience with Continuous Improvement tools and techniques would be an advantage
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted