Are you an experienced Multiskilled Electrician looking for a new opportunity in the Swansea Area?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading Global Manufacturing company within the Automotive sector.
Hours of work: 3 shift pattern
Salary: £35k - £37k depending on experience
Excellent benefits to include:
- Contributory pension matched up to 8%
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- 25 days' annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Free Car Parking
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Health care cash plan
- You will maintain, repair, and improve as required all the manufacturing plant equipment
- You will maintain and improve equipment efficiency & reduce process defects and scrap
- Understand and apply TPM techniques to maintain uptime of equipment and reduce Mean Time between Failures (MTBF)
- Carry out Planned Maintenance activities
- Support mechanical work as required
- Support Engineering in the installation and commissioning of equipment
- Fault finding on all equipment including PLC diagnostics and PTA.
The successful candidate:
- Qualified to ONC/HNC in an Electrical Engineering Discipline
- Experience working with robots would be an advantage
- Experience using PLC's is essential, preferably Allen Bradley
- Experience working in a similar role in a fast paced manufacturing environment, preferably Automotive
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search