Are you an experienced M&E Technician/Team Leader looking for a new role?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest Facilities Management companies in the UK at one of their prestigious client's sites based in Stevenage as a Deputy Team Leader.
Salary: Up to £42k Depending on experience
- You will assist the Team Leader in leading a multi-trade team to deliver a comprehensive engineering service I lie with SLA's.
- Conduct planned maintenance and fault resolution
- You will manage the workload of your team, assigning and scheduling tasks
- Carry out engineering tasks relating to planned and reactive work activities ensuring availability of plant and equipment
- Provide technical support for projects and assist with commissioning and hand over works for plant and user equipment.
- Manage and monitor sub-contractors, issuing and approving permits
- Ensure asset information is accurate and up to date, making recommendations for changes where required
The successful candidate:
- Qualified in an Engineering discipline
- A proven track record working in a similar role in Building Services
- Good leadership, motivational and communication skills
- IT literate, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Previously held AP status in one or more disciplines would be a distinct advantage
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted