Are you an experienced Mechanical Fitter/Plumber with experience in the Building Services industry?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest Facilities Management companies in the UK working on one of their prestigious clients' sites based in Salisbury, Wiltshire.
Salary: Up to £34,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits
Hours of work: 8:00am - 4:30pm Monday to Thursday, 8:00am - 4:00pm Friday.
Location: Salisbury, Wiltshire
- You will perform all planned and unplanned mechanical engineering activities on site.
- Ensure all Planned Preventative and Reactive Maintenance is completed to schedule.
- Perform rectification of defects, ensuring all safety and performance standards are met in accordance with the contract.
- Carry out routine maintenance work associated with all mechanical systems.
- Supervise specialist contractors and ensure all certifications / documentation is completed.
- Liaise with and respond to the Helpdesk ensuring urgent maintenance tasks are responded to within appropriate timescales.
The successful person:
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 as a minimum in a mechanical engineering discipline
- Proven experience within a building services environment is essential
- Knowledge of PSSR 2000 / Confined Space, Legionella and Permit to work systems.
- Articulate, numerate and IT literate
- Good all-round knowledge of facilities management and building services engineering.
- Must be able to demonstrate a successful track record in the field of assurance / health and safety.
- Be resilient under pressure and be able to converse confidently with staff, suppliers and customers at all levels.
- Must be able to obtain security clearance
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search