Are you an experienced Machine Operator who is looking for a new role?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing manufacturing company who is based in the Monmouth area.
Pay Rate: £9.00 - £13.31 per hour depending on experience
Working Hours: 39 hours per week
- You will use a variety of measuring equipment such as micrometers, gauges, calipers, templates, rules to ensure conformance to specifications.
- You will record and monitor accurate operational data
- Operate a variety of machines via HMI such as CNC, Press, Pick and Place.
- Use of hand tools such as Jigsaws, drills and rivet guns for detailing work.
- Manual handling and use of Forklift truck
- Material preparation - read and interpret cutting lists and material requirements
The successful candidate:
- Previous experience operating machinery in a manufacturing environment is essential.
- Previous experience using measuring equipment is essential
- Experience using hand tools would be a distinct advantage.
- Counter Balance or Combi Lift Forklift licence would be an advantage.
- Must be computer literate with experience using MS Office packages.
- ERP Software experience would be an advantage but not essential.
- Good numeracy and communication skills with good attention to detail for inspection of product.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted