Are you an experienced MRP/ERP Production Administrator looking for a new opportunity in the Cardiff area?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a manufacturing company who are the UK's leader within their sector.
Hours: 7:30am - 4:00pm or 8am - 4:30pm
- To order stock parts via the companies MRP system and against pre-set minimum and maximum re-order quantities. Ensure the purchasing section of the company's method for managing and planning work into the system (contract reviews) are given priority and dealt with within the required time frame.
- Ensure production and scheduling are kept informed of any known stock shortages or where delivery date movement effects existing planned production.
- To raise purchase orders, review overdue purchase orders daily - as priority, proceeding to investigate and resolve causes for lateness with suppliers. Ensure the relating purchase orders are updated with revised delivery dates and comments to provide traceability of revisions made.
- Address and resolve issues and unresolvable queries relating to purchasing and escalate to Materials Manager for investigation. Contact suppliers and chase-up delivery dates.
- To work with the accounts department periodically/weekly, to resolve purchase related invoice queries.
- To maintain an accurate and achievable production schedule, ensuring that products can be manufactured to achieve agreed OTIF targets. To reserve capacity and work closely with subcontractor in maintaining up to date schedules for the powder coating of products whilst maintaining schedules for the drawing office.
- Identify potential capacity shortfalls and advise Production Manager for them to take action to ensure lead times are maintained.
- Advise Commercial Office Manager, if any customer orders are at risk of missing their completion date to enable them to advise customers in timely manner.
The successful candidate:
- A proven track record working in an ERP/MRP Production Administration role with the manufacturing sector.
- Proven experience scheduling the procurement of materials and manufacturing resource (efficient planning skills)
- Conversant with MRP/ERP systems, experience using Epicor would be a distinct advantage.
- Previous experience working to OTIF (On time in full) Targets
- Must be a systems driven individual with the ability to build excellent relationships with suppliers in order to meet customer demand
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted