Are you an experienced Plant Electrician looking for a new opportunity in the Buckinghamshire Area?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who operate in the construction industry. Being part of a diverse Global Group, serving across public and commercial private sectors.
This position is working on the prestigious HS2 Project.
Salary: Competitive Salary plus Excellent Benefits Package
- Working on HS2 Heavy Plant, primarily D-Wall & heavy deep drilling machines.
- Conducting a daily inspection of the equipment such as visual and sound alarms, CCTV to control the equipment. Interpret the findings or anomalies on the machine requiring further action.
- You will perform the electrical weekly inspections of the equipment in line with the Plant check lists and procedures.
- Participate in the electrical installation and energisation of the Diaphragm Wall Trench cutter setup to include the mud treatment/desanding station.
- Support the electrical setup of all auxiliary equipment such as generators, pumps, distribution boxes, including the installation at the beginning of the project, the periodic checks and the dismantling.
- Assist the D-Wall Electric Supervisor during the commissioning checks on site and participates at the electrical lock-out of a machine under supervision.
- Read and understand the electric diagrams of the machines. Performing the electrical related tasks during the preventive maintenance of the equipment.
- You will measure and collect the data recorded by the different sensors installed on the rigs on site.
The successful candidate:
- You will have a minimum of 5 years' experience working in a similar role as part of a team.
- Experience in special foundations equipment both in workshop and on site is essential.
- Experience in major excavation, tunnelling or mining equipment is also essential.
- Experience in BAUER or LIEBHERR systems would be a distinct advantage.
- Hold a qualification in an Electrical discipline.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted