Are you an experienced Production and Planning Coordinator looking for a new role?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business based at their site in Merthyr Tydfil.
Salary: £25k (Depending on experience)
Location: Merthyr Tydfil
Hours of work: 8am - 5pm Monday to Thursday, Friday 8am - 12noon.
- To plan and prepare production schedules for manufacture of industrial or commercial products
- Create a master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation ensuring to meet shipping dates and according to sales forecasts or customer orders.
- Continuously look to make improvements on the companies' production and distribution processes.
- Assist with daily/weekly cycle counts to maintain high levels of inventory accuracy.
- Requests collections for European shipments from haulier and ensures shipment paperwork is accurate.
- All administration linked to planning.
- A proven track record working as a Production Planner is essential
- Understanding of manufacturing supply chain procedures
- Sound knowledge of ERP and MRP systems
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Excel
- Solid organisational skills and time management skills
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search