HGV 2 Driver with Digi Tacho Card, and Driver CPC card required for a permanent HGV 2 driving role in a large facilities company in...
Our client a leading manufacturer within its field is looking to recruit an experienced Quality Assurance and Environmental Manager to join their successful team based in Swansea.
We are looking for a reliable Quality Assurance Manager to ensure that all external and internal requirements are met before product reaches customers.
An excellent Quality Assurance Manager with solid experience in quality control and environmental aspects. The goal is to assure the high quality of our clients operations and services aiming to continue the long-term success of their business.
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing procedures, standards and specifications to inspect and report quality issues
- Auditing materials provided by suppliers to assure quality before incorporation into the product i.e. GI Inspection
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met.
- Monitor all operations that affect quality such as Internal and external PPM etc.
- Investigating and setting standards for quality, and environmental to ensure compliance for accreditations (ISO etc.)
- Creating production plans and FMEA's for new and current products to guarantee quality from stage one
- Supervise and guide inspectors, technicians and other staff
- Monitoring the production line and doing periodic Quality Control checks
- Implementing improvements to production processes that lead to overall increases in product quality
- Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output
- Appraise customers' requirements and make sure they are satisfied
- Report all malfunctions to management meetings to ensure immediate action is taken as required
- Writing management and technical reports and customer data requirements
- Facilitate proactive solutions for change and improvements in performance and quality by collecting and analysing quality data
- Review current standards and policies
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation for distribution and analysis
- Ensure all internal audits are completed and actioned
- Ensure all legal standards are met
- Communicate with external quality assurance officers during on and off-site audits and inspections
The successful candidate:
- The ideal candidate will be a reliable and competent professional who will be responsible for the overall quality of products manufactured. Preferred experience with accreditations to ISO9001, ISO14001, UL, IPC and in processing APQP, PPAP and ISIR's.
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
- Excellent technical skills
- Good IT skills and knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Outstanding communication skills
- Great attention to detail and a result driven approach
- Excellent organisational and leadership abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Lead auditor trained
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.)
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.