This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Quality Engineer looking for a new opportunity in the Porth Area?
Do you have experience within the Automotive sector and want to join a business who are part of a large group?
Location: Porth Area
Salary: Up to £30k, depending on experience
Hours of work: 7am - 3:30pm or 7:30am - 4:00pm, 40 hour working week with 30 minute lunch break.
- Carry out associated activities such as: APQP, PPAP, 8D Processing.
- Maintain and provide ongoing development of IATF16949 accreditation
- Auditing both internally and suppliers
- Manage non-conformance and investigate quality issues
- Continuous Improvement - Continually looking to improve processes and efficiencies
- General system administration
The successful candidate:
- An experienced Quality Engineer within the Automotive sector
- Experience carrying our audits both internally and with suppliers
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise at all levels within the business
- Experience with Continuous Improvement tools and techniques would be an advantage
- Qualified in an Engineering discipline
- Experienced with Quality processes such as APQP, PPAP, 8D.
If you meet the above criteria then please get in touch to discuss this opportunity further
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted