Are you an experienced Quality Manager with a proven background within the Manufacturing/Engineering Sector?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company who supply to high technology end users of which is based at their site in Cwmbran.
Salary: £36 - £40k depending on experience
Benefits: Company Pension, Private Healthcare
- You will take ownership for the overall management, improvement, and maintenance of the Quality Managements Systems.
- You will manage day to day quality issues, department operations and perform ISO system audits.
- Manage and maintain the companies Non-Conformances, compile, and review corrective actions.
- Implement product and process audits
- Continually drive down supplier non-conformance.
- Implement KPI's and drive continuous improvement programs.
- Liaise with suppliers, customers, and external certification bodies
The successful candidate:
- You will have a proven track record working as a Quality Manager within the Manufacturing/Engineering industry.
- You will have the ability to read, understand and interpret engineering drawings and processes.
- You will be well versed in Lean manufacturing and continuous improvement tools and techniques with the ability to implement Six Sigma methodologies.
- Experience working within a precision engineering environment would be a distinct advantage.
- Familiar with PPAP's, FMEA's, FAIR's and APQP is essential.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search