Digital Co-ordinator 6 month contract Wiltshire £160pd Inside IR35I am currently looking for an experienced Digital Co-ordinator, Our client has a new 6 month contract...
Our client a leading Manufacturer within its field are looking to recruit an experienced Quality and Process Co-ordinator to join their successful team based at their site in Bristol.
- Salary up to £27k depending on experience
- 25 days holiday
- Company Branded Workwear
- Free Parking
- Preparation of Manufacturing Process Instructions
- Preparation of Processes & Procedures in line with the Quality Management System
- Undertake Continual Improvement Activity
- Undertake Audits in line with the Quality Management System
- Manage the Non-Conformity / Corrective Action Policy in line with the Quality Management System
- Undertake Audits in line with the Health & Safety System
- Manage the Health & Safety Log
- Develop a Production Planning Process
- Undertake Risk Assessments
- Develop & Prepare Statistical information via EMIR, CRM & Excel
The successful candidate:
- A proven track record working in a similar role.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Honesty, integrity, reliability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good Organisational skills
- Research skills
- Analytical skills
- Conversant with Microsoft Office Programs - Understanding of data privacy standards.
- Experience working with Quality Management Systems to ISO9001 is essential
- Experience with Production Planning processes is essential.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.