Carbon60 provides specialist recruitment, fixed price and managed services solutions within the Manufacturing, Aviation, Construction, Defence, Engineering and Technology sectors across the UK, Europe, Middle...
Carbon60 provides specialist recruitment, fixed price and managed services solutions within the Manufacturing, Aviation, Construction, Defence, Engineering and Technology sectors across the UK, Europe, Middle East and Australia. We are currently offering the opportunity for a 360 Recruitment Consultant to join our Cardiff team based at Cardiff Gate. Working with a well-established team of recruiters you will work within a fun and fast paced environment.
Do you have the desire and passion to succeed in the recruitment industry where you are in control of your earning potential?
We are looking for an ambitious individual as this role will be challenging. The successful individual will build a desk from scratch so will include direct business to business sales and face to face meetings.
Reporting in to the Operations Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Cold calling potential clients to generate new business
- Build good working relationships with clients, candidates, peers, and managers.
- Proactively monitor client requirement trends to enable Carbon60 to respond proactively to changing client needs.
- Advertising vacancies on a variety of job boards and social media.
- Proactively maintain contact with clients and candidates, providing exceptional service.
- Deliver contract and/or permanent assignments to meet client needs.
- Review active assignments daily and prioritise effort appropriately.
- Qualify candidates suitability for a position through interview.
- Maintain telephone and face-to-face contact with workers and develop business leads.
- Develop a network of candidates who may be suitable for sector specific roles
- Reporting to management on a weekly basis on activity to achieve monthly/weekly Targets.
- Educated to degree level or have relevant/transferable work experience.
- Able to build rapport both internally and externally.
- Confident manner
- Ability to work under pressure
- A clean driving licence and access to a car
- A results orientated person
- A professional and target driven individual
- Good negotiating and numeracy skills
- Strong understanding of industry and business.
- Ability to influence people, sell ideas and concepts and gain commitment.
- Team player with a flexible and confident approach to work.
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Reliable and well organised.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office software - ideally Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
As a Recruitment Consultant, a comprehensive training programme is offered including offsite residential sessions alongside on-the-job mentoring by senior consultants and other senior members. An excellent opportunity to join a real team environment with monthly incentives and social events throughout the year celebrating successes. A comprehensive benefits package including: a rising holiday allowance with service, a day off for your birthday, company pension scheme, life assurance. If you believe you have what Carbon 60 are looking for then please get in touch for an informal confidential conversation.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.