Are you an experienced Scheduler within the FM industry looking for a new opportunity in the Abingdon area?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest Facilities Management companies in the UK.
Hours of work: 37.5 hour week
Salary: Up to £28,500 Depending on experience
- Monitor KPIs and SLA performance so that any issues are resolved whilst ensuring to escalate any SLA repeated failures or deviation to process.
- To plan and schedule work so that work orders are fixed first time and that work orders needing to be 'placed on hold' are kept to a minimum
- Effective use and management of CAFM system
- Log all service documents and certifications on CAFM system and monitor work order status.
- Implementation and compliance to the work scheduling process to DEL and SCON and implementation and compliance to the account audit process
- Support Compliance lead with ensuring asset data and PPMs in CAFM sufficient
- Implement and comply with all account reporting process and suggest improvements.
- Chase SCON for service completion sheets and ensure uploaded to CAFM
The successful candidate:
- Extensive experience in helpdesk operations and work scheduling is essential
- Knowledge of Facilities Management processes is essential
- Extensive experience of CAFM management is essential with a proven track record of scheduling work orders within the FM industry
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft packages including Visio is essential
- Excellent communication skills and leadership skills
- Use of own initiative, an effective and confident administrator.
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise and work as part of a multifunctional team
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted