Are you an experienced Sales Operations Coordinator looking for a new role?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a manufacturing company who are experiencing significant growth based at their site in Newport.
This is a temporary position with a possibility of permanency
Salary: £25k (Depending on experience)
Hours of work: Monday - Thursday 9am - 5pm, Friday - 9am - 4pm.
The primary responsibility of the Sales Operations Co-ordinator is to administer end to end sales and ensure accuracy and on time. This includes liaising with UK based key customers and transport partners.
- Serves as one of Sales Operations Co-ordinator for UK customers
- Primary contact for customers
- Operations include sales order entry, sales order acknowledgement, arrange collections and shipments, material movements, proof of deliveries, sales invoicing, customer receivables follow up, customer reporting
- Co-operating with Sales Manager & Sales Director
- Assisting in sales reporting when needed for customers
- Maintenance of customer database management including price maintenance with finance team.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by senior managers
Qualifications / Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of sales operations experience preferred or working in administration within a production sales environment.
- Recognised ERP system, proven level. (EPICOR preferred)
- MS Office (Intermediate), high level Excel skills preferred
- Needs to be a team player
- Ability to manage workload and priorities
- Friendly and personable
- Strong communication. Organisation and Planning skills
- Willing to help others when needed
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted