Are you an experienced Senior Account Manager looking for a new role?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a manufacturing company who are experiencing significant growth at their site based in Port Talbot.
Salary: £38 - £42k depending on experience
Location: Port Talbot
Hours of work: 8:30am - 4:30pm Monday to Friday
- Dealing with customer accounts on a day-to-day basis. These will vary from blue chip companies to smaller companies.
- Dealing with international customers from USA, Canada, Australia, China, and Europe.
- A primary task will be to keep customers appraised of progression of sales orders and their delivery
- Additionally, customers will request other information which may be technical, quality, commercial in nature. The person then needs to gather the information internally and feed back to the customer - so that in many cases he/she is the one point of contact.
- Attend trade shows and face to face meeting which may require UK/International travel.
- Manage customer relationships, monitors customer requirements and advise on New Products.
The successful candidate:
- Previous experience as a Business Account Manager in a manufacturing company, preferably in the food/pharma sector.
- Candidate must be dynamic, enthusiastic and willing to learn.
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with Blue chip companies with the ability to manage their expectations in a professional manner.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search