Are you an experienced Supply Chain Administrator looking to join a well-established Manufacturing company that operate in the FMCG industry?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who are experiencing significant growth.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 7am - 4pm or 8am - 5pm.
Salary: £20 - £22k depending on experience
- Input and process orders
- Monitor shipments
- Communicating with suppliers, transport partners and customers, whilst managing customer expectations
- Supporting the supply chain department with administration, also supporting manufacturing, warehouse and engineering.
- Running reports and analysis
The successful candidate:
- Excellent computer literacy skills with knowledge of all MS packages, in particular Excel.
- Knowledge of Exchequer software would be a distinct advantage.
- A proven track record working in a Supply Chain Administration role in a manufacturing environment would be essential.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with excellent communication skills
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted