Are you an experienced Sales/Customer Service Co-ordinator?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established manufacturing company based at their site in Cardiff.
- To ensure that UK orders are processed accurately through the SOP system including Service repairs / returns.
- Contact customers to follow up on outstanding payments, deal with any queries.
- Checking monthly statements for customers, resolving any queries i.e. VAT credits, returned goods etc.
- To provide sales information upon request to local management.
- Support the sales team, generation of invoiced sales and order intake data.
- Liaise regularly with Production on availability of product and despatch regarding delivery of product and report to end user.
- Departmental Administration tasks to include providing quotations.
The successful candidate:
- Excellent computer skills including word and excel.
- Must have good communication skills with an excellent telephone manner
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Have good organisational skills
- Must have experience of dealing with difficult customers
- Experience working in a similar role preferably within a manufacturing environment
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search