This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Shift Laboratory Technician to join a Global Chemicals and Materials Manufacturing company based at their site near Cardiff.
This is a temporary role for a period of 12 months.
Salary: £20 - £23k plus excellent shift allowance
Hours of work: 12 hour shifts, 2 days, 2 nights, 4 off.
- Use a range of analytical techniques, testing of process/ final product.
- Plant support testing
- Ensuring lab operations are conducted in accordance with the implemented schedule and prescribed standards.
- Conduct sampling, analysis of product, instrument calibration, product release.
- Identify deviations from quality standards and take appropriate action.
The successful candidate:
- Proven experience working in a laboratory environment in a QA/QC role with scientific experience
- Good numerical skills and IT literacy.
- Ability to operate a variety of laboratory instrumentation through standard PC and laboratory based computer software
- Degree in relevant scientific discipline
- Knowledge of laboratory systems to include analysis, sampling, laboratory standards, calibrations and ISO9001, quality systems, GLP.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted