This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Quality Technician to join a Global Chemicals and Materials Manufacturing company based at their site near Cardiff.
Salary: £28k - £35k Depending on experience
Hours of work: 8:30am - 4:45pm Monday to Thursday, 8:30am - 4:00pm Friday
- You will support business driven quality initiatives through a Continuous Improvement process.
- Provide analysis and key supporting activities associated with production, support for related functions and ownership of specific key areas of laboratory operation.
- You will plan, prioritise and administer laboratory activities including the prioritisation of work schedules for five Laboratory Shift Technicians.
- Ownership of Quality KPIs and continuous improvement activities.
- Take responsibility for safety, process safety management, permit compliance and control of non - conforming product.
- Support site ISO accreditations through the maintenance of documentation and support the management of the document control system
The successful candidate:
- At least 3 years QA Laboratory experience in a priority driven environment
- Degree in a Scientific discipline
- Detailed knowledge of laboratory systems - analytical techniques, sampling, standards and calibrations, ISO procedures and result reporting
- Demonstrated understanding of SPC tools - control charts, calculation of limits, interpretation of trends
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills, with strong attention to detail
- Sound understanding, and application, of statistical methodologies and analytical tools and techniques.
- Previous experience supervising a team
- Knowledge of total quality management systems, analytical techniques and quality tools
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted