Our client is a very well established and renowned manufacturer working in the electronics and lighting sector.Due to planned expansion we are looking for an...
Our client a leading manufacturer within its field are looking to recruit an experienced Sales Support person to join their successful team based at their site in Caerphilly.
The role summary:
To support the Sales Team in providing a comprehensive, customer focused, and professional service to clients.
The role responsibilities:
- To provide administrative support to the Sales team.
- Supporting information requests for tender responses
- Miscellaneous work such as supporting KPIs, quality issues, marketing documentation, chasing deliveries.
- Database maintenance.
- Planning and producing quotations using in-house system.
- Provide excellent customer service to support direct clients and dealers.
- Building & maintaining relationships
- Providing accurate answers, pricing, and information
- Helping to ensure clients jobs are completed quickly, and accurately
- Progress chase projects throughout the process from quotation through to installation to ensure the project is delivered on schedule.
- Support BDM's with any site visits, Client/ dealership visits
- Site surveys/showroom visits
- Work with internal departments, including Customer Service and Service & Installation to complete complicated tasks.
- Develop specialist knowledge and act as main point of contact for support within the business.
- Develop own knowledge of in-house software and planner to a proficient level
- Be responsible for organising and delivering all internal in-house software training and establish, by liaising with the L&D Officer, training modules to ensure consistency
- Feedback of technical issues to IT and any actions required for new products, changes to product, errors in specification, pricing adjustments within in-house software system.
- Work with the Customer Services Manager on a review process of effectiveness of in-house system, understanding obstacles in take up, measuring increased application across BDM's and agreeing further actions required quarterly.
- Work with the L&D Officer and Customer Services Manager to create a potential roll out of In House software system into our client's dealer network.
The successful candidate:
- A proven track record working in a Sales support role within the manufacturing sector.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Good numeracy skills and attention to detail.
- Conversant with Microsoft packages to include: Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint.
- Must be flexible to travel to various locations within the UK/Europe when required.
- Previous experience producing quotations, and carrying out site surveys would be an advantage.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.