Are you an experienced Team Leader looking for a new role?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing manufacturing business based at their site in Merthyr Tydfil.
Salary: £22,834k (Depending on experience)
Location: Merthyr Tydfil
Hours of work: Hours of work: Rotating shifts 6am-2pm Monday to Thursday, 6-11am Fridays and 2-10pm Monday to Thursday, 11am-4pm Fridays.
- Support the Production Manager in all aspects of company's production operation.
- To ensure the production plans are followed and planned to maximise output and that production targets are met and properly reported on.
- Responsible for the quality of products and adherence to quality procedures relevant to your team's activities. Where quality standards are not met, ensure the right corrective action is taken. Encourage a "quality culture and can do" attitude in your team.
- Responsible for ensuring the correct maintenance of equipment in your area and to actively encourage and lead your team to adhere to all maintenance.
- Manage the production team to achieve highly trained, motivated and dedicated team. Responsible for managing the overall performance of your team, including motivation, training and staff morale.
- Provide reports, for example, downtime, productivity, attendance and other issues as required.
- Take part and promote all improvement projects including 5s & TPM in a positive manner.
The successful candidate:
- Experience working in a similar role within a manufacturing background is essential.
- Good Knowledge and understanding of production/material control and supply chain processes, techniques and systems.
- Experience or ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Proven ability of Leadership skills, motivation, team building etc.
- Good problem solving and communication skills.
- Good decision making and troubleshooting skills.
- Facilitate, team build and possesses excellent training & coaching skills.
- Health & Safety Awareness.
- Computer literacy (Excel) desirable.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search