Are you an experienced Multiskilled Tool Maker looking for a new opportunity in the Swansea Area?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading Global Manufacturing company within the Automotive sector.
Hours of work: 3 shift pattern
Salary: £35k - £37k depending on experience
Excellent benefits to include:
- Contributory pension matched up to 8%
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- 25 days' annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Free Car Parking
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Health care cash plan
- You will maintain and repair injection mould and press tools to the specified tolerances, assembly of jigs, fixtures, and equipment.
- Operate surface grinders, cylindrical and pedestal grinders, lathes, radial and pillar drills and milling machines.
- Interpret tool and component drawings and effect repairs, modifications or produce new within given tolerances.
- Contribute to manufacturing and tooling effectiveness
The successful candidate:
- Fully qualified toolmaking apprenticeship
- Experience in the maintenance and repair of injection mould and press tools.
- Experience with Bridgeport CNC milling program and operating.
- Experience with Wire and Spark Erosion programming and operating.
- Good computer literacy skills.
- Experienced in using tool room measuring equipment
- Experience working in a similar role in a fast-paced environment, preferably Automotive
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search