Are you an experienced Technical Quality Engineer with a proven background within Building Management Systems?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Global Facilities Management company at one of their prestigious client's site based in Macclesfield.
Salary: Up to £35k plus excellent benefits package
- You will investigate root-causes, analyse and implement corrective action and preventative actions
- You will hold meetings, produce technical reports to include potential quality impact
- Responsible for completing technical/quality assessments and commissioning checks.
- Be able to apply change management techniques to various client applications
- Ensure plant equipment/systems and associated documentation is ready for audit.
- To review/modify GMP forms and SOP's to check for adherence to technical and quality standards
- Able to modify/produce GMP forms and SOP's (standard operating procedures)
- Good knowledge of plant equipment responsible for i.e. HVAC, Purified Water systems, Building Services
- Using data to evaluate, monitor and support critical assets
- Investigation of equipment failures
The successful candidate:
- Ability to understand equipment schematic drawings/documentation to support regulatory audits
- Engineering knowledge via practical experience or academic learning
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems
- Experience in technical document writing
- Ability to systematically gather information from a variety of sources, analyse information, identify implications and provide executive summaries.
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent knowledge of plant equipment such as HVAC, Building Services.
- Knowledge of MS Office packages.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted