Are you an experienced Utilities/Hard Services Supervisor looking for a new role?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the largest Facilities Management companies in the UK at one of their prestigious client's sites in Ware.
Salary: £43,000 - £48,000 Depending on experience
- Provide professional and efficient service to the management team on site in the delivery of Maintenance tasks in line with SLA's and KPI's.
- Deliver maintenance activities through effective organisation, planning and communication, agreeing what resources will be required.
- Monitor the progress of maintenance tasks ensuring works are completed according to your agreed plan of work.
- Provide regular updates to the Management team and the client and maintain daily contact with the customer.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and/or manage Specialist Sub-contractors as required.
- Produce and supervise the completion of appropriate records and documentation, including timesheets, job dockets, work orders, site audits and inspections and testing certification.
The successful candidate:
- This position requires NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in an Engineering Discipline
- The ability to demonstrate significant working knowledge of maintenance disciplines i.e. Electrical, Mechanical and Building and Civil Engineering.
- Proven operational success and experience in a maintenance delivery environment.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge in the field of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality assurance.
- You will be articulate, numerate and IT literate.
- Have good people management, leadership, decision-making and communications skills.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted