We are currently recruiting for a Condition Monitoring Technician, training can be provided so someone with an apprenticeship (mechanical or electrical) and a background in...
Project/Site Manager required for a new build commercial site in Edinburgh, we are looking for someone with previous experience liaising with "clients and end users", snagging etc.
The day to day duties are listed below:
- Translating client requirements into practical terms that can be implemented by a team
- Prioritising and organising project tasks into the required timeline
- Ensuring the project meets its deadlines at each stage
- Maintaining a clean health and safety record and overseeing the resolution of any problems
- Making sure all legal requirements are adhered to
- Identifying problems with the project, taking the lead on developing solutions and ensuring solutions are implemented
- Listening and responding to team and client requests
- Running regular team meetings and maintaining team activity and morale
- Liaising with third parties such as external contractors around time scales and working practices
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.