An excellent opportunity has arisen to join my Client, an established international renewable energy contractor, who are seeking a Grids Connection Projects Manager. This is a permanent staff role and the successful candidate will manage all aspects of the assigned projects throughout their life cycle and ensure projects are completed on schedule and within budget, while minimizing risks and maximizing margins on a variety of projects across the Italy. The Grids Connection Projects Manager will report directly to the Project Director Italy
Your role will involve, but not be limited to:
- a central role in the delivery of grid connection infrastructure to connect battery storage and solar projects to the DNO/TSO POI
- liaise with DNO/TSO and contractors (ICPs) to obtain the most effective connection commercially and technically, on a project-by-project basis
- liaise with the PM of the project, design and procurement teams to coordinate activities and integrate the grid works into the overall project schedule and budget
- on site supervision during construction and commissioning phase
- supervise grid power studies for the company pipeline of battery and solar projects
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
You will be expected to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- degree qualified within Electrical Engineering
- a minimum of 2+ years working experience in electrical design
- previous experience in building HV/MV substation and interconnection lines
- good knowledge of the Italian grid code and general connection regulations
- work to tight deadlines and prioritise accordingly
- be able to interface with different company departments (development, engineering, management, etc..) with a cooperative and proactive approach
- fluent in English and Italian (written and spoken) is a prerequisite.
- experience in managing projects from concept to completion (i.e. - both office based, and site based) to effectively control the programme of works
- working knowledge of Solar and Battery projects would be a distinct advantage
- knowledge of design software highly desirable
With an excellent package on offer, a strong pipeline of work and great prospects this is an ideal time to join my prestigious Client.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search