We're currently looking to recruit an Estates Manager on a permanent basis to join one of the Uk's leading FM companies, this role will managing to locations in the Newcastle area.
- Manage Hard FM Estates services within an acute hospital environment to deliver contractual compliance. This will include management of an in house team through departmental managers as well as management of contractors.
- To ensure technical policy governance is achieved.
- Maintain professional competence.
- Maintain and improve all of the Company Safety Rules.
- Maintain a register of APs and ensure sufficient RP/AP/CP cover.
- Review and improve use of supply chain for hard services and ensure appropriate competency assessments are in place at a Company and Individual level within the supply chain.
- Actively promote the cost reduction initiatives and focus on improved customer service.
- Promote across the business units through engagement and leadership increasing level of self-delivered hard services, where appropriate.
- Standardise and improve internal and external performance metrics as required by our contractual obligations with clients.
- Ensure IFM compliance with legal obligations, engineering standards, contractual obligations and best practice across all contracts.
- Lead and promote the company aims and objectives of the engineering standards under the Target Operating Model Engineering work stream, developing and publishing engineering and technical standards and guidance throughout the company.
- Technical trouble shooting including business critical incident investigation and root cause analysis.
- Ensure all projects comply with all regulatory and advisory frameworks, HTM, CIBSE, similar technical guidance, and good industry practice.
- Keep up-to-date with industry developments and raise awareness of company profile, representing IFM at industry events and bid presentations.
- Ensure all PADP reviews are conducted within required time scales.
- Providing/organising operational cover support to the sites as necessary
- Proven experience of working in the design construction and operation of engineering services in building or similar built environments.
- Essential experience of PFI / PPP contracts.
- Essential experience of Healthcare contracts and HTM / HBM's.
- Advanced understanding and experience of risk assessment / management and safe systems of work.
- Have operational experience as an active Authorised Person in a technical discipline.
- Detailed understanding of all technical contractual obligations and performance specifications.
- Qualified to degree level in an appropriate engineering discipline, Chartered or leading to Chartered status.
- Health and Safety Qualified to certificate level.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.