Maintenance PlumberLocation: ManchesterContracted Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.Rate: £15 16.50 per hour Carbon60 has an opening for an experienced Maintenance Plumber to...
Grounds Maintenance Operative
Hours: Monday to Friday FT 40 Hour week.
Pay Rate: £9 - £9.50 per hour via PAYE
Carbon60has an opportunity for an experienced Grounds Maintenance person to join the Facilities Management team of a large health facility in the South Manchester area. Ideal you will have similar previous experience on similar commercial premises.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Carrying out pre-planned and reactive maintenance duties
- Maintaining lawned and gardened areas to a good standard
- Weeding paved or public areas
- Water jetting cleaning
- Removal of graffiti
- Ensuring all litter is cleared from site on a regular basis
- Gritting public areas and car park in winter
- Ensuring site is free of any potential health & safety hazards
- To assist the estate's department's general building assistants, on an ad-hoc basis, to progress any other works necessary to ensure safe and efficient maintenance of the estate.
- To undertake Maintenance of Exterior fixtures such as pedestrian Barriers, Bollards, Signs and Parking Posts.
The ideal applicant will be able to display:
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Flexible attitude to duties assigned to them
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliability combined with good work ethic
- Good public facing skills
- PA1 and 6 Safe Handling of pesticides would be an advantage but not Essential.
Duration of work will be a 3 month contract initially moving to a permanent role.
To apply please contact Arnold or Eamonn on 0161 873 7000.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.