Maintenance SupervisorOur client are a reputable building maintenance company who are looking for a Maintenance Supervisor to work from their offices based in Havant.Ideal candidate...
Ground Works Supervisor
Our client is a reputable building maintenance company based in Havant looking for a Ground Works Supervisor for their Maintenance team.
In this role you will be managing the works of the operatives to ensure that the right work is done at the right times to the agreed quality standards.
Concentrating on the Ground works side of maintenance the ideal candidate will have :
- Previous supervisory experience with grounds workers
- Intermediate Excel/Outlook skills
- Good understanding data analysis using excel spreadsheets
- Good Commercial awareness and understanding of costs
- Awareness of CDM regulations and H&S Training
- Good Technical knowledge
- Strong decision making /problem solving skills
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
Work hours will be 40 hours a week Monday to Friday with company van or car supplied.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a local company who have long term stable work.
Please send Cv's
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.