Dumper Driver / Ground Worker required This is a very good opportunity to work with an established Civils company as a Dumper Driver Ground Worker...
Dumper Driver / Ground Worker required
This is a very good opportunity to work with an established Civils company as a Dumper Driver Ground Worker to work in Merseyside
- Carrying out Dumper Driving /Ground Work
- Ensuring work is safe
- Working as part of a team
- Discuss issues with Supervisors
- Be commutable to Merseyside
- Minimum 3 - 5 years' experience preferred
- CPCS Card Dumper / Roller
- Fit for work medical certificate
- Capable of following H&S
- Cat & Genny experience ideal
- Confined spaces ideal
- Slinger/Banksman experience ideal
- Abrasive Wheel Cert/experience ideal
- Must have experience in hard landscaping works, kerbs, edgings and trimming up for tarmac etc..
Start date will be 12th November 2018
Duration of work is likely to be until December 2018 with potential follow on work.
Hours Monday to Thursday 07.30 - 17.00 and Friday 07.30 - 16.00
Pay rate negotiable
To apply please contact Anthony Floyd on 0161 873 7000 or send your C.V to anthony.floyd@carbon60global. com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.