Groundworker Required This is a very good opportunity to work with an established construction company as a Ground Worker for a water treatment project in...
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Hours: Monday toThursday (7am - 6pm) Friday (7am - 3pm
Pay Rate: £15 - 16 per hour via Umbrella/Ltd/CIS
Carbon60 has a very good opportunity for an experienced Ground Worker to work with an established construction company for a water treatment project based in Northumberland. Duration up to 6 weeks.
- All aspects on Groundwork
- Must have drainage and pipework experience
- Ensuring work is safe
- Working as part of a team to complete project
- Discuss issues with Foreman
- Qualified Ground Worker with CPCS
- Able to travel to Northumberland
- Capable of following H&S
- Must have 1 Day Site safety plus Cert
Please note - only apply if you have a Site safety plus cert or will be able to get one completed.
To apply please contact Anthony or Arnold on 0161 873 7000
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.