Electricians / Mates We are looking for a number of experienced Electricians and Mates for a long term project in the Oxford area. Person SpecificationQualified...
Carbon60 is now recruiting for a Property Administration Data Manager for a prestigious facilities and property management company based in a large school in central Swindon.
Principle purpose of the role will be to manage a small team producing monthly reports on contract performance and analyse data to calculate service failures and produce accurate statistical reports.
Summary of main duties:
- Produce monthly statistical and data reports via Maximo system for the contracts team
- Analysis and interpretation of data
- Responding to queries
- Ensure all audits are carried out correctly by the building contracts team
- Update and maintain contractual documentation
- Data Management
- Supervision of two members of staff
- Very good attention to detail
- Previous supervisory or management experience
- Ability to interpret MI data
- A keen analytical mind and very good commercial awareness
- Very good IT skills and ability to extract and report data
- Previous experience in a data analyst role within a facilities or property management company
- Very good experience with Microsoft Excel
£30,000 per annum - permanent role
Superb job - would suit a commercially aware candidate living in the Swindon area with supervisory experience, a keen analytical mind, the ability to extract and interpret data and to produce reports and previous experience in a building or property management company
Application by CV or call William Strong at Carbon60 on 02920 388757
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.