Carbon60 Birmingham is currently recruiting for a labourers in the ST10 area of Stoke on Trent.Our client is looking for CSCS card holding labourers to...
Help desk Operator
Contracted Hours: Monday to Friday, FT 40 hour
Rate: £8.65 per hour
Carbon60 is on the look for a Helpdesk operator to provide services and other operational support duties and report to the office Manager
To provide a helpdesk services as outlined in the BMS local operating procedures and which is out lined below:-
- Reactive Calls - Customer contact to establish and record problem details and issue of Works Order id and priority, ensuring information placed on the computer system, agreeing new priorities or delays with supervisors and liaising with customers. Updating any revised details into system. Generation of second Work Order with priority as required. Calling retained specialised contractors for reactive work as required.
- Follow up calls to PPM faults in agreed format ensuring full details and suitable priority are entered into system as detailed by Supervisors / Operations staff.
- Proactively follow up Reactive work orders to ensure attendance and completion within required response times.
- Answer calls in a timely and professional manner
- Operate an effective information system with management of paper and computer based document systems.
- Manage contractor booking in service as detailed in BMS local operating procedure. During busy help desk periods this duty will be shared with other operations staff.
- Manage access system for ducts and plant rooms as required
- Ensure Key Booking systems are applied and maintained including van booking details
- Act as Fire Warden for Occupied premises, if required.
- Work as a pro-active member of the Operations Support Services team, ensuring all areas of the department are supported as required during absences, sickness and leave and during system enhancements
- General other ad-hoc duties that may be required to aid the successful running of the contract.
- You are responsible for your own Health and Safety and that of your colleagues
- Assist the Trust in reducing healthcare associated infections by being familiar with the Trust's Hand Decontamination Policy, attend mandatory induction training and be compliant with all hand hygiene standards at all times.
This is a great opportunity on a temp to perm basis and would suit individuals within a commutable distance.
If you are interested in the role then please call 0161 873 7000 and ask for Eamonn
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.