Senior Project Manager, 'Head of Projects'
Head of Projects to lead teams nationwide in the safe delivery of projects. Ensure projects are secured and delivered on time and within the financial requirements and margins as specified by the business.
- Recognised technical qualification in either a construction, mechanical or electrical discipline.
- Business standard of written and verbal literacy as well as above average numeracy skills
- Recognised qualification in project management
- NEBOSH & SMSTS
- BSc or BEng
- Minimum of 5 years proven project management experience in either an M&E, FM, construction or critical environment
- Minimum of 5 years' experience of developing new project opportunities
- Proven experience of running a P&L
- Demonstrable evidence of having managed a team
- Experience of creating, presenting, and managing on bids, tenders, and proposals
- Knowledge of the construction market
- Project management methodology
- Broad understanding of construction Health and Safety law and legislation
- Understanding of general financial terminology
- Commercial awareness
- Strong financial acumen
- Strong influencing, selling and negotiation skills
- Present with confidence
- Understand commercial and financial metrics
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the worlds leading commercial real estate services companies.
To apply for this position please contact Patrick Jones
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search