Commercial administrator Working week40 hour week, Monday to Friday.Job Description · RO generation.· Escalating inbound / outbound mis-shipments + exceptions.· Working with supplier base...
If you are looking for an opportunity which can offer you a long term career and progression opportunities then I want to hear from you!
This role is working for one of the UKs largest facilities management companies, they are currently looking for someone to work within a busy help desk environment, to ensure the smooth operation of the central helpdesk.
- Answer incoming calls.
- Respond to all incoming emails.
- Assist with greeting visitors, subcontractors and new staff.
- Use online systems to manage inductions etc.
- Computer literate
- Good customer service skills
- Organised and able to multi task.
- Experience of PLANON system is desirable but full training can be given
- This is a temp to perm opportunity - meaning you will start on a temporary contract, all being well this will then become permanent
- Pay rate - £10.50
- Holidays - 28 Days (inc bank holidays)
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.