Mechanical Quality Inspector -Leeds, Salary £27-34k +Overtime My client is seeking a Mechanical Inspector to join its busy production and manufacturing team based in Leeds....
Help Desk Supervisor
I am looking for someone who is confident, used to managing people and ideally has experience supervising in a busy help desk environment.
My client is a large facilities management company who are looking for a Help Desk Supervisor to fulfil a contract for 6 months in the Wakefield area.
Some flexibility will be required as there will be ocassional weekend and evening work.
- Responsibility for a team of help desk operators - incorporating all performance management, absence management and planning
- Monitoring service levels against predefined SLAs
- Analyse information to ensure KPIs are achieved for individual operators and for the team. Use excellent problem solving skills to overcome any issues.
- Monitor all performance and organise/implement training where there are any issues.
- Prioritise daily tasks and raise major exceptions with the maintenance team. Ensure that any priority tasks are flagged with the appropriate subcontractor.
- Experience in help desk management/supervising
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to plan, prioritise and allocate work
- Experience of Maximo a distinct advantage although not essential.
If you are looking for a new role and to gain some excellent experience working for a high profile company I would love to hear from you, please send your CV for immediate consideration to Steph Hughes.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.