Head of Estates Strategy
Carbon60 are recruiting a Head of Estates Strategy for one of the world's leading Facilities Management companies, based at various sites across Northern Ireland.
Due to the nature of the client, the successful candidate must be able to pass BPSS security clearance.
The ideal candidate would be a time-served senior Estates Manager, with experience in developing and maintaining a property and estates strategy for an organisation that has a large number of operational, training, support and portal sites across a wide geographical area.
- Development and delivery of an estate wide asset inspection survey
- Manage the clients approach to waste and recycling
- Create an effective assets team and support the external technical team
- Managing an estate that consists of 167 sites with a GIA of approx. 300,000m2
- Implementation of and effective reporting and audit regime
- Ensure all contract obligations are met for assets, standards, fire, utilities and waste
- Develop and agree the clients standards by the end of 2021
The ideal candidate:
- Educated to Degree level
- Experience of working on Government or large scale contracts and frameworks
- Worked at a Strategic level within the fields of Estates and Assets
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate at every level with customers, clients and employees
- Highly numerate, excellent financial awareness and adept at complex financial modelling
- Excellent IT skills (Spreadsheets in particular)
If you are an experienced Head of Estates, looking for a permanent position based in Northern Ireland, this just might be an excellent opportunity for you.
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE SITES AND THE CLIENT, SECURITY CHECKS WOULD NEED TO BE CARRIED OUT BEFORE A CONTRACT IS CONFIRMED.
What you will get:
- UP TO £65,000 salary pa
- Car allowance of £5,000 pa
- An excellent bonus scheme paying up to 15%
- Good holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Other built in employment benefits
For more information about this role, please call Keeran Williams @ Carbon60 on: 02920 731187 or apply directly through this job advert and we will get back to you ASAP.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted