Our client is a reputable Facilities Management Company that are looking for a Handy Person based at their static site in Oxford.
The role will involve planned and reactive maintenance and you will need the following attributes.
- Demonstrable previous experience as a handy person
- Physical / Dexterity
- Manual Handling ability
- Assist with Planned maintenance
- Assist with Minor building fabric repairs,
- Assist with Routine water hygiene tasks
- Assist with Minor building fabric repairs
- Assist with Minor electrical repairs
- Carry out ad hoc general minor repairs as require contractor escort duties
- Able to work in a demanding and busy area
- Basic computer knowledge - desirable
- Communication skills
- Flexible/Adaptable in approach to work
- Friendly and approachable manner
- Pro active approach to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on their own with minimal supervision
- Sets and maintains very high standards of delivery - attention to detail essential
- Driven to complete tasks above expectations
Work hours will be Monday to Friday - 40 hours a week.
Please send cv's asap for immediate interview and start.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.