Multi Trades /Mobile Fabric Engineer Our client is a reputable facilities management company looking for a experienced Multi Trades /Mobile Fabric Engineer for a...
Multi Trades /Mobile Fabric Engineer
Our client is a reputable facilities management company looking for a experienced Multi Trades /Mobile Fabric Engineer for a mobile role covering commercial premises.
This is a mobile role covering the M25 /M4 corridor
The role will be responsible for carrying out a range of general maintenance tasks, fabric maintenance tasks, and support the regional lead mobile engineer and assist mobile engineers as required in the delivery of planned, reactive and ad hoc maintenance tasks.
You will need the following -
- Full UK driving licence
- Experience of building maintenance,formally trained in Building Fabric Maintenance duties such as carpentry,Bricklaying,Painting and Decorating.
- Basic Electrical experience or qualification a advantage.
- Good understanding of health and safety requirements within a building environment
- Have a proactive approach to maintenance and building management
- Keyboard skills and basic computer literacy
Work will be Monday to Friday -40 hours a week. ( 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday )
This is a permanent role with Van and fuel card supplied.
The role is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies with good opportunities for the future.
Please send cv's asap.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.