Our client - a very large UK wide facilities company is urgently looking for a Mobile Handy person to work in the Swindon Oxford area
This highly sought after employment opportunity does not require any formal qualifications just applicants with good DIY or building maintenance experience and a great work ethic.
Candidates will need to have the following experience and knowledge
- Previous building maintenance experience or previous work as a Handy person or caretaker.
- Very good practical DIY experience and knowledge
- Full UK Driving licence - this essential as the role is mobile and a van will be provided for you to get to different
- Basic maintenance such as changing light bulbs, assembly of furniture, removal of office equipment, cutting grass, general repair and maintenance work
- Basic repairs, painting walls, caretaking and building maintenance work
- Caretaker and handyperson duties
All applicants must have good DIY , handy-person, caretaker or maintenance experience.
Would suit candidates from areas such Swindon, Trowbridge, Chippenham, Newbury or Salisbury.
£11.05ph (weekly pay) plus company van and fuel card.
Contact William Strong at Carbon60 - call 02920 388757 or email your CV to me ASAP
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.