Recruitment Business PartnerInterested in working as a Recruitment Business Partner for an Aerospace and Defence Company, this may be the role for you!We are looking...
HR Reward Manager/Specialist
Interested in working as HR Reward Manager/Specialist for an Aerospace and Defence Company, this may be the role for you!
The company's Reward UK department is responsible for developing and implementing policies, processes and tools in alignment with Business, HR strategy and Reward for the Group. In addition, Reward has to secure all operational ongoing processes for performance, salary and grading reviews.
The position is newly created in order to fulfil all requests and needs coming from the Group (i.e. flex benefits, remuneration, Performance & goals) for its Defence and Space division.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead and implement HR/Reward projects with a view to simplification and alignment of REWARD structures, policies and processes in the UK, i.e. Job Evaluation.
- Undertake research, conduct analysis and prepare reports to assist in the Review of current REWARD structures, policies and processes and in design and implementation of new structures.
- Conduct analysis and prepare reports to ensure that the Business remains legally compliant, e.g. National Living Wage, Equal Pay, Gender Pay reporting.
- Support the successful planning and execution of the annual reward cycle activities, including pay review and bonus awards, by providing proactive and timely support.
- Handle REWARD related inquiries and requests and escalate, core complex issues to ensure excellent customer service to Stakeholders.
- Provide an effective internal reward consultancy Service for key Stakeholders i.e. HR, Finance
- Work collaboratively within the REWARD Teams, providing support and back up.
- Reward or HR experience
- An analytical and driven mentality high level of communication skills
- Established Human Resources experience
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.