HR Team Leader
Interested in working as a Team Leader for an Aerospace and Defence Company this may be the role for you!
There is a requirement for a Team Manager to work within the UK Reward Operations team based in Broughton. The primary responsibility is to ensure the service provided by Reward Operations in relation to SAP Personnel Administration, Payroll and Time for all of the Divisions is of the highest standard. The role is demanding and varied and the job holder must have a strong work ethic, be flexible, dependable and able to plan and prioritise conflicting deadlines.
- Co-ordinate and ensure timely, accurate and professional delivery of the SAP linked Personnel Administration, Payroll and Time activities for all Divisions.
- Manage two sub teams within the operational part of the business providing support and guidance to the team wherever possible.
- Performance management for all team members.
- Manage Holidays & Sickness in accordance with Company Processes.
- KPI Reports & Improvements.
- Manage team processes/ activities and ensure all tasks are completed in line with SLAs.
- Conduct regular team reviews, supporting improvements where necessary.
- Assign tasks across the team ensuring skills are efficiently utilized and ensuring that there are no skills gaps or key man dependencies.
- Support Change Request Process - attend meetings, provide guidance and allocate testing resource where required.
- Ensure full SOP's are available for all processes and are regularly reviewed and kept up to date.
- Managing / leading a team
- Customer Service experience both verbal and written
- Use of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Preferable is experience of SAP
- ILM Award in First Line Management or equivalent
- ECDL or Good Microsoft Office application skills
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.