Site SurveyorThis is a fantastic opportunity for a Site Surveyor to join a hugely successful and long established manufacturing business in Welshpool.Dealing within a number...
Health and Safety Lead
Carbon60 are proud to represent a manufacturing company who have a long standing history and a fantastic reputation in the industry. They are manufacturers of physical security products for utilities and critical infrastructure and over the last few years have gone from strength to strength. Due to their success, they are now looking for a Health and Safety Lead who will be the authority on all things H&S both at their site in Welshpool and on client sites across the UK.
- Overall responsibility for the production of health and safety documentation to ensure that all operations are undertaken in a way that complies with recognised legislative H&S standards
- Understand and implement, across the company, effective controls to ensure H&S legislation, regulations, best practise and commercial undertakings are effectively managed. This includes implementation of up to date CDM regulations. Instil a culture of compliance.
- Undertake investigations and report on accidents and near misses, report such incidents to the necessary authorities. Implement future plans for corrective and preventative actions.
- Delivery of Health and Safety training.
- Monitor all H&S hazards, inclusive but not limited to, Environmental hazards, Noise, COSHH, HAVS, Asbestos and work station assessments.
- Maintain audit compliance and critical equipment matrix.
The Ideal Candidate
- NEBOSH qualified with a thorough understanding of Health and Safety and Environmental legislation, including CDM regs.
- Ability to understand technical information and work within a technical environment.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- A full UK driving licence is essential for this position as travel will be necessary for the role.
To apply, please send your CV for immediate consideration to Steph Hughes.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.